Aesthetic services rejuvenate skin to get you glowing
Everyone remarks about babies’ soft skin. Not only are newborn cells rich with collagen and moisture, but they have not been exposed to sun, pollutants, bad diets or aging. You can drink more water, exercise to increase blood flow, and apply sunscreen to delay damage, but you cannot prevent the inevitable effects of aging and exposure to your environment. Frisco cosmetic surgeon Alan Greenberg, MD, and the aesthetic services team at North Texas Cosmetic Surgery, offer the latest treatments to rejuvenate skin and overcome the effects of time to help you achieve baby-soft skin.
High-tech procedures rejuvenate skin
The use of microneedling, lasers and heat on skin stimulate the body’s healing response. They trigger collagen production to “repair” cells, which will increase elasticity and rejuvenate skin by making it appear smoother, brighter and tighter. Our Frisco cosmetic surgeon and his aesthetic services team offer several skin rejuvenation treatments.
- Morpheus 8. Combining microneedling with radio frequency (RF) energy, this minimally invasive treatment stimulates the skin and subcutaneous fat to build collagen, remodel tissue, and improve texture and appearance. An added benefit is tighter skin on the face, neck, abdomen, knees and elsewhere.
- Laser Genesis. Battle fine lines, acne or large pores, as well as uneven skin tone or redness from rosacea. Laser Genesis minimizes the appearance of scars and broken blood vessels.
- Remove unwanted hair on the face, chest, underarms, bikini line, legs and the rest of the body. This hair-removal procedure uses laser technology to target hair follicle pigmentation. Do not wax or tweeze hair prior to treatment. Multiple treatments may be required.
Get softer skin with non-invasive aesthetic services
If skin feels flaky, greasy or dry, or is prone to breakouts, the result can be uneven skin texture. Causes vary, from a buildup of dead skin cells on the surface of the skin to a poor diet or lack of a skincare regimen. Our aesthetic services team can rejuvenate skin by removing dead skin cells, so you start fresh with a maintenance routine.
- *DiamondGlow®. The newest addition to our aesthetic services, DiamondGlow exfoliates the skin with a patented recessed diamond-tip wand. The skin is deep cleaned, and debris is removed from pores. DiamondGlow also infuses the skin with serums customized to treat aging, dryness, acne, uneven pigmentation or the need for antioxidants to rejuvenate skin. This next-level, non-invasive skin-resurfacing treatment can be used on teens and adults for healthy, vibrant skin.
- *Chemical peels. Diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and roughness with chemical peels. Our medical-grade peels from SkinMedica® and Epionce® differ from the harsh chemical peels of years past, and require little to no downtime after treatment.
- Microdermabrasion: Most often performed on the face, microdermabrasion can also enhance cell turnover by removing dead skin cells on the back, décolletage and arms. Microdermabrasion is also a quick way to minimize the appearance of scars.
- *Professional-grade in-home products. We carry a full line of SkinMedica products for home treatment of skin on the face, neck and body. They complement the DiamondGlow serums and are designed for your regular skincare routine. We also offer Epionce medical-grade, professional skincare solutions with a blend of key botanical ingredients to help unleash the natural potential of your skin.
- *Fillers or fat transfers. The use of injectable fillers, such as Voluma® and Juvederm®, can diminish fine lines and add volume. If more volume is needed, such as in the hands or other areas of the body, clients may wish to consider fat transfers. In these minimally invasive procedures, a thin canula is used to extract fat via liposuction. Your fat is processed and then injected into the face, hands or elsewhere. In addition to plumping skin, stem cells rejuvenate skin and make it appear younger.
Radiance within reach
Explore ways to rejuvenate skin to achieve a baby-soft glow. Dr. Greenberg is board certified in cosmetic surgery of the body, breasts and extremities, as well as in obstetrics and gynecology. He has supported the health of women of all ages and delivered many babies. Contact our Frisco cosmetic surgeon to find out why clients in Frisco, Plano and North Dallas are believers in aesthetic services.
*Start saving. North Texas Cosmetic Surgery clients earn rewards points from the purchase of most Allergan products and services, such as Natrelle breast implants, Juvederm, Voluma, Diamond Glow and Skin Medica. Points earned can be used toward Botox and fillers. Ask how you can make the most of your treatments.