Cutera xeo IPL and laser skin treatments meet multiple needs
Remove unwanted hair and erase the effects of time and sun damage. Intense pulsed light (IPL) and laser skin treatments using the Cutera xeo platform can be customized for each clients’ specific needs. Alan Greenberg MD offers this noninvasive device to treat a client’s aesthetic concerns, including spider veins, age spots, sun damage, acne scars, unwanted hair and more. Our Frisco cosmetic surgeon recognizes that most people have more than one skin issue and the Cutera xeo addresses them all at the same time.
Tools for IPL and laser skin treatments meet your unique needs
The Cutera xeo platform is easily customized for various procedures. Our knowledgeable laser technician can direct light waves to specific areas to treat skin with pinpoint accuracy or broad strokes. The Cutera xeo includes several options.
- Nd:YAG eliminates superficial veins and removes unwanted hair on most skin types. Laser skin treatments utilize a neodymium-doped yttrium aluminum garnet as the medium for laser light waves. The Nd:YAG laser offers many benefits.
- Stimulates collagen production and fights aging using the Powers Laser Genesis, Cutera xeo’s laser facial. It also treats acne and polishes the skin to achieve brighter, uniform skin tones. Laser Genesis skin revitalization treatments require no downtime, unlike chemical peels or strong ablative lasers.
- Removes hair on the face, neck, underarms, chest, back, legs and the bikini line.
- Eliminates tiny veins in the face and legs.
- Prowave LX™ employs IPL to remove excess hair on clients with fair to medium skin tones. It improves on older technology, targeting lighter and finer hair. The device can successfully treat both small areas like the upper lip and large areas such as the back and chest.
- LimeLight delivers IPL to treat sun spots, age spots, freckles and benign pigmented lesions. The photo facial erases years by removing accumulated pigmentation to balance color and improve complexion. It can be customized for differing skin tones and aging conditions.
Benefits of IPL and laser skin treatments
IPL and laser skin treatments are noninvasive and do not require sedation, only a topical anesthetic in some cases. Hair removal procedures often use skin cooling gels or ice packs. You may experience minor redness or swelling, which diminishes soon afterward.
As with any skin resurfacing or hair removal procedure, it is critical that you avoid sun exposure while the skin recovers to prevent post-inflammatory pigmentation. You also want to avoid scratching or the use of abrasive cleansers while the skin heals.
See the light with Cutera xeo
Uneven skin tones, aging skin and unwanted hair are easy to correct with IPL and laser skin treatments. Contact the office of our Frisco cosmetic surgeon to find out what technique is best for your age and complexion. He will show you the light and improve your appearance without surgery.