Dr. Alan Greenberg Brings Vaser Liposuction To Plano, Frisco and North Dallas
Cosmetic surgery options continue to improve, bringing women greater opportunities to look and feel their best, without subjecting themselves to unnecessary side effects or discomfort. Dr. Alan Greenberg employs the very latest techniques in his Frisco office, including vaser liposuction for smooth, sculpted results for these body areas:
- Inner and outer thighs
- Face, neck and chin
Liposuction essentially removes fat deposits that diet and exercise can’t touch. Incorporating the vaser method into liposuction, performed with tumescent anesthesia, elevates the procedure to the next level. Dr. Greenberg explains the tiered benefits:
- Traditional liposuction required general anesthesia and the potential for significant blood loss, pain, expense and recovery time.
- Liposuction with tumescent anesthesia, cosmetic surgery patients do not have to undergo general anesthesia, or incur its risks. Furthermore, the tumescent solution constricts the blood vessels, numbs the area and fights infection.
- Vaser liposuction, combined with tumescent anesthesia, employs ultrasound waves to precisely target fat deposits, loosening fat cells before Dr. Greenberg suctions them out. Replacing laser technology, this new vaser method helps separate fat from surrounding connective tissue in a less traumatic way than traditional and laser liposuction.
Vaser Liposuction Gives Women Even, Consistent Results
Dr. Greenberg, an experienced cosmetic surgeon in the Plano, North Dallas and Frisco areas, understands a man’s or woman’s aversion to fatty deposits. Even with diligent exercise and diet, some stubborn areas continue to appear bumpy.
Vaser liposuction provides a way for Dr. Greenberg to loosen fat deposits prior to suctioning them out. Flooding the area with tumescent fluid creates bubbles to disperse and “knock out” the fat from the surrounding tissues and muscle. The one-two punch of vaser ultrasound and tumescent anesthesia provides an improved process for liposuction.
The benefits of vaser liposuction:
- Consistent results
- A smoother appearance
- Less bruising and reduced pain
- Vaser ultrasound technology generates heat, causing the skin to tighten as a long-term effect
- Diminished fibrosis (scarring of the connective tissues) than that occurring with traditional liposuction
An additional vaser liposuction benefit involves the quality of fatty deposits that Dr. Greenberg removes.
Some cosmetic surgery patients combine procedures, and can use quality fat removed from one area to enhance another. For example, Dr. Greenberg can inject fatty deposits removed from the abdomen into the buttocks in a Brazilian butt lift. Fat transfers can also fill in cheeks, hands and other parts of the face to fill out areas that have wrinkled or loose skin.
Ultrasound Vaser Liposuction Improves on a Good Thing
The tumescent solution (lidocaine and epinephrine) revolutionized cosmetic surgery by helping alleviate blood loss, pain and bruising. Vaser assisted liposuction enables your surgeon to separate fat prior to its removal, resulting in much less trauma to connective tissues, blood vessels and nerves.
What’s more, patients tell Dr. Greenberg that the back-and-forth motion of vaser liposuction actually feels like it massages the surgical area.
LipVaser stands for Vibration Amplification of Sound Energy at Resonance. The vaser liposuction surgical modality now accounts for the majority of liposuction procedures that Dr. Greenberg performs in his Frisco office. Contact us to learn more about the pros and cons, and to see before-and-after photos.