Make your dreams come true with cosmetic surgery financing
Many patients think about the ways in which cosmetic surgery will enhance their lives, but they hesitate to move forward because the expense is not covered by insurance. The cost of elective surgery may seem high, but not when it’s put into perspective. After all, your appearance is usually the first thing that people notice about you.
Alan Greenberg MD sees many patients whose self-esteem is significantly improved by small changes to their appearance. Our Frisco cosmetic surgeon offers cosmetic surgery financing to help you get the body of your dreams right now.
The benefits of cosmetic surgery financing include the ability to do the following:
- Proceed with surgery immediately after the consultation.
- Avoid maximizing credit card balances.
- Save cash or savings in the event of an emergency.
- Schedule payments to fit personal budgets.
Cosmetic surgery financing options
North Texas Cosmetic Surgery accepts payments from three well-respected institutions that provide cosmetic surgery financing. You may have an existing relationship with one or more of the firms and feel more comfortable utilizing those services.
Our Frisco cosmetic surgeon encourages you to explore your options and consider interest rates, interest-free terms, maximum loan amounts, coverage or deferred payments in the event of job loss or other issues affecting your ability to pay.
- Lending USA provides financing for medical, veterinary, funeral and other consumer services. The company offers a soft-pull application process, allowing you to complete an online test to see if you qualify before requesting a credit report. You can complete the online request at our offices or in the privacy of your home. Quick pre-approval decisions are often made within seconds, and you can sign the application with a click.
- Care Credit is one of the nation’s largest providers of cosmetic surgery financing. The well-known company, backed by Synchrony Bank, serves 200,000 suppliers of health, beauty and wellness procedures. Different from a traditional credit card, Care Credit can help pay for out-of-pocket expenses not covered by medical insurance. It also provides special financing options that may not be available with other cards.
- Alphaeon/Health Credit Services (HCS) specializes in consumer financing for dentistry, dermatology, ophthalmology, and bariatric, plastic and cosmetic surgery. The company can provide $1,000 to $40,000 for procedures. Alphaeon also offers a soft-pull option to see if you pre-qualify for financing before they request a credit report.
Stop dreaming and start doing
Of course, you are welcome to use cash, check or Visa, MasterCard and American Express to pay for cosmetic procedures. You can also take advantage of monthly payments through our partners. North Texas Cosmetic Surgery provides your procedures and medical care, but your financial relationship will be with the institution that you choose.
Contact our Frisco cosmetic surgeon to see how soon you can enhance your appearance.